Add value to your student experience by working on your masters degree while completing your bachelor's at Mason.
As an undergraduate student, you stand out for being driven and knowing where you want to be professionally in the arts. Get there faster while saving time and money with an Accelerated MA degree.
This degree option allows you to combine your creative passion as an artist in music, theater, or art with key arts management skills that will open more doors for your professional success post-graduation.
Admitted students may obtain both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree after satisfactory completion of 144-150 undergraduate credits (number of required credits depends on the degree program). Note: Accelerated MA applicants receive a waiver for the graduate application fee.
Available programs in Arts Management:
(On the catalog page, scroll down to the program of your choice.)
- Art & Visual Technology, BA/Arts Management, MA
- Art & Visual Technology, BFA/Arts Management, MA
- Music, BA/Arts Management, MA
- Music, BM/Arts Management, MA
- Theater, BA/Arts Management, MA
If you're interested in this program, talk to your undergraduate advisor to see if it would work with their current degree plan. Students must apply to the Master’s option when they have earned 75 to 90 credits; applications cannot be considered for applicants who hold more than 90 credits.
All applications must include:
- Online Application.
- Goals Statement outlining reasons for wanting to pursue the master’s program.
- Two letters of recommendation from current professors.
- Uploaded transcript from PatriotWeb.
For more information about policies and procedures, speak to an Arts Management Academic Advisor today.