Adagio Ballet School of Dance, School Administrator
Posted: January 12, 2018 at 10:45 am
Adagio Ballet School of Dance is looking for a full-time Administrator with a positive, professional work attitude to join our Administrative team. This position requires excellent customer service and administrative skills in an educational, family-friendly environment. Interest or experience with dance and dance educational organizations preferred.
- Work 40 hrs/wk at the front desk at the Arlington and McLean locations
- Maintain high standard of customer service & upsell program offerings in person, by phone and email correspondence while adhering to external communication policy and tone.
- Perform required administrative tasks related to email correspondence, registrations, trial students, projects and performances.
- Assist with apparel sales, ordering, and inventory maintenance.
- Assist with events and performances.
- Function as liaison between students, management, and teachers.
- Function as reliable resource to students and families across all aspects of their experience. Involve management as needed to ensure an all-around positive and successful customer experience.
- Project management in one or more areas- Event coordination, Marketing & Social Media, Location supervision, Registrar & monitor reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience
- Administrative and customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication/written skills, strong customer service, and skilled with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skilled with Excel and statistical analysis
- Marketing and Event coordination in non-profit or for-profit a plus.
- Experience in dance, education, and work with children is preferred.
- Must be able to commit for a minimum of one calendar year.
- Must be open to some work on weekends and weekday evenings until 8pm.
Salary Commensurate with experience
100% covered Health Care Insurance
Retirement plan with employer match
Paid Time Off
Potential for Advancement and Bonuses
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com