AmeriCorps seeks Social Media Manager
Posted: April 22, 2020 at 2:22 pm
AmeriCorps (Corporation for National and Community Service)
This is a full-time position in Washington, DC.
Salary Range: $73,000—$100,000
The deadline to apply is April 27.
- Provide strategic direction for CNCS’ agency-wide social media program and lead content development in support of the strategy.
- Create the social media editorial calendar for the main agency and independently serves as the primary point of contact for social media needs at the agency.
- Lead the effort to create and publish content and maintain relationships with user communities on multiple platforms.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of programs and analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Create a daily presence on social media platforms and tools; posting, reposting, scheduling, responding to comments, and monitoring trends and topics.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic.
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues across the agency, other federal agencies, elected officials, and other stakeholders to maximize the reach of social media campaigns.
- Build and execute content calendar for CNCS national Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
For more information on this position, its eligibility requirements, and how to apply, view the job listing here.