Capstone Presentations May 5th and May 6th
Posted: April 27, 2017 at 12:26 pm, Last Updated: May 2, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Here is a complete list of Spring 2017 Capstone presenters and their topics:
1. Shannon Blades: Volunteer Management Methods within All-Volunteer Organizations: How Organizations are Successful with a Volunteer Workforce
2. Helen Santoro: The Art of the Business Improvement District
3. Brian Nelson: The Financial Sustainability of the Modern American Orchestra
4. Peihan Zhao: The Financial Management Improve Recommendation of Embedded Arts Organizations to Achieve Financial Independent
5. Vera Xiaoping Zheng: The internal communications between Marketing and Development. How do they cooperate with each other? Why does it matter?
6. Lingfei Ren: Youth and Family Engagement through Education: A Study of Freer and Sackler Galleries’ ImaginAsia Program
7. Devan Costello-Mays: The Art of Managing a Unionized Workforce
8. Kaylee McMullan: A Cultural District in South Arlington: Could it benefit area arts organizations?
9. Micaela Alice Lell: Media & Technology Labs in Art Museums. What are They and How are They Managed?
10. Setarra Kennedy: Dance At The Forefront Of Creative Placemaking
11. Becca Moon: Cultural Preservation through Arts Programming: New Orleans Jazz Culture
12. Ji Young Yun: Performance enhancing art exhibition: A case study of Dana Tai Soon Burgess’s performance program at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery
13. Alyssa Nancy Crump: Barriers to Arts Education Access: A Case Study of how Sitar Arts Center Addresses and Responds to Arts Education Access Barriers for Low-Income Audiences
14. Ruoyun Li: Evaluation for Arts Festivals: A Case Study of Workhouse Arts Center
15. Shiman Hu: Social Media Marketing Strategies Affect the Audience Attendances in the Developing Stage of Chinese Musical: A Case Study of SevenAges Musical Production Company
16. Kathryn Perry: What are the management implications of social justice programming in the performing arts?