Fall 2017 Capstone Presentations, December 8th and 9th
Posted: December 1, 2017 at 12:37 pm, Last Updated: December 1, 2017 at 12:40 pm
Here is a complete list of Fall 2017 Capstone presenters and their topics:
- Xuan Cheng: Artist Residency Programs: Three Different Programs in the Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Shiman Hu: How Social Media Strategies Enhance Audience Engagement of Imported Musicals in China – A Case Study of the SevenAges Musical Production Company.
- Nasim Khoshbin: The Digital Marketing Trifecta: Owned, Earned, and Paid Media, The Three Essential Components of a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Hyung Jai Lee: What the Korean Symphony Orchestra Could Learn From The New York Philharmonic’s Marketing Strategy: A Comparative Analysis of the Orchestras Social Media Utilization.
- Katherine Lamb: Building Arts Entrepreneurial Workshops: Whose Job Is It?
- Ruofei Li: Creative Placemaking: A Case Study of Challenges in Conservation and Revitalization Heritage in Hong Kong.
- PeiChun Lin: Where Asia Meets America: The Evaluation of Freer and Sackler’s Grant Reopening Festival.
- Xianxian Luo: Branding: A New Marketing Strategy of Ocean of Poetry Arts Center.
- Ian Stuart Patrick: Shakespeare Schools Foundation and National Theatre of Scotland: Exploring Venue-Related Partnership Models for Theatre Organizations.
- Jessica Potts: Legacy vs. Contemporary: A Comparison of Black Dance Digital Platforms.
- Lauren H. Schick: Breaking the Chain: The Loss of The Kansas Arts Commission and Its Effects on Funding The Kansas Arts Sector.
- Rachael Sifuentes: Heurich House Museum and President Lincoln’s Cottage: Reframing the Conversation of Nonprofit Board Diversity.
- Sha Sun: Target Audiences and Marketing Strategies: A Case Study of The Play-To-Film Adaptation, Mr. Donkey.
- Yaoyi Sun: “Freer Film Friday” – After Hours Event As a Model For Chinese Non-Profit Art Museums.
- Zida Wang: The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and The Hermitage Amsterdam Museum: A Case Study of International Branch Museums in Branding, Strategy, and Local Relations.
- Shiying Zang: Audience Development in U.S. Beijing Opera Organizations: A Case Study of DC Beauty of Beijing Opera.
*Presentations will be held on Arlington Campus in Founders Hall Room #113 beginning at 9:30am on both Friday and Saturday.