Mason Center for the Arts, Artist Services Assistant (Part-Time)
Posted: September 28, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Looking for a fun & performing arts related job? Don’t have a lot of time to commit to a job? Look no further!
The Center for the Arts is looking for a few Artist Services Assistants for the 2017-2018 Great Performances at Mason season! This positions works directly with the artist to ensure that their performance, and residency, at George Mason University runs as smoothly as possible.
Some Tasks Include :
– Driving the Artists (Pick-ups/Drop-offs from Airpots & Hotels)
– Procuring Hospitality & Catering for the Artists
– Watching/Attending Master Classes
– Welcoming the Company to George Mason
Artist Services Assistants tend to work 1 or 2 days a month on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday dependent on your schedules.
Applicants must :
– Be at least 20 years of age
– Have a US Driver’s License for (2) Years
If you have any questions, or are interested in applying for the position —
Please email your cover letter and resume to :
Stephanie Mendoza, Artist Services Coordinator