Schedule a Visit
Campus Tours | Class Visits | Virtual Visits
Prospective students are encouraged to visit our campus, attend an information session, sit in on a class, and/or meet with a member of the Arts Management Program to discuss career objectives, educational goals, and to learn about how the George Mason University Arts Management Program will help develop the practical managerial skills needed to make the next professional step. For international students and those unable to travel to Arlington for a campus visit, we also offer virtual information sessions, which provide the opportunity to speak to one-on-one with an admissions representative.
Information Sessions for Fall 2020:
- September 16, 6:00-7:00 pm register via Zoom
- October 19, 1:00-2:00 pm register via Zoom
- November 16, 6:00-7:00 pm register via Zoom
Information Sessions for Spring 2021:
- January 20, 1:00-2:00 pm register via Zoom
- February 22, 1:00-2:00 pm register via Zoom
- March 24, 6:00-7:00 pm register via Zoom
- April 19, 6:00-7:00 pm register via Zoom
To make an appointment to learn more about the program and scholarships, please fill out the form below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org!
**Currently the Arts Management Program is remote for Fall 2020 and in person visits will not be possible. **