Spring 2018 Capstone Presentations, May 4th & 5th
Posted: April 18, 2018 at 10:23 am, Last Updated: April 24, 2018 at 10:40 am
Spring Capstone presentations will be held on Friday, May 4 & Saturday, May 5, 2018, on Arlington Campus, Founders Hall Room #121, beginning at 10:00am both days.
Here is a complete list of the Spring Capstone presenters and their topics:
- Ashley Grammick: Managing an Interdisciplinary Arts Program in a Hospital: A Case Study on the Georgetown Lombardi Arts and Humanities Program.
- Molly Baldovin: Poised for Change: Management Challenges Raised by Sexual Harassment in Dance Organizations.
- Yuhong Zou: Arts Programs of the Confucius Institute: Assisting Cultural Exchange.
- Molly Schranck: Aiding in Arts Education: A Case Study of the DCPS Arts Partnership with Washington Performing Arts.
- Ruoxi Yang: How Can a Community Based Arts Education Organization Grow Sustainably? The Challenges and Strategies of Mason Community Arts Academy.
- Zhuohui Li: Building a Comprehensive Music Education Center: A Case Study of Parson Music School.
- Madalina Petric: How Can We Engage Donors to Support Small Non-Profit Organizations That Provide Music Education? A Case Study of Music for Life.
- Anika Kwinana: Beyond a Seat at the Table – Diversity in Arts Organizations.
- Liangyuan He: Marketing Strategy at Small Non-Profit Art Organizations: A Comparison Between Shakespeare Opera Theatre and Loudon Lyric Opera.
- Chris Schoen: Marketing Queer Arts Organizations
- Zi Liang: The Influence of International Art Fairs on Chinese Galleries.
- Katie Greer: Finding and Developing Prospects for Leadership Gifts in Arts Non-Profits.
- Anett Schulze: Young Professional Groups (YPGs) at Opera Companies.
- Zoe Wang: Building a Collaborative, Multiparty Branding Strategy