Join an Upcoming Information Session
We host information sessions online via Zoom for prospective students interested in the MA in Arts Management program.
These sessions provide an overview of the program, curriculum, scholarships and funding, student life, and opportunities unique to Mason.
Choose the option that best fits your schedule or set up a private meeting.
Applicants will have the opportunity to meet current students and faculty and staff. A graduate advisor will speak about the application process, what the Arts Management Program is seeking in a candidate, and to hear about graduate life at Mason. Click on the date and time below to register!
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 3:30 PM (Fairfax Campus) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 7:00 PM (Virtual) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
- Wednesday, April 12th at 6:00pm
- Monday, April 17, 2023 9:30 AM (Virtual) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
- Monday, April 24th at 1:00pm
- Friday, May 19th at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, June 8th at 6:00pm
- Tuesday, June 20th at 1:00pm
- Monday, July 10th at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, July 26th at 1:00pm
Unless otherwise noted, information sessions are centered on graduate Arts Management degrees. Each session will include a program overview followed by an open Q&A. They usually last 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Email Arts Management or call 703-993-8926 if you have any questions.