Our advisor will help you create a plan of appropriate academic study, and prepare you for success after graduation.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
Schedule an advising session with Arts Management Faculty by contacting the Arts Management Program.
- Visit this link to schedule an advising appointment.
- Enter your netID and password
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept.”
- Select “Schedule your advising appointment” on the top right
- Select "Advising Outside of College"
- Select the service you need (minor, minor advising, accelerated advising, graduate advising, etc.)
- Select Arts Management as the location
- Select the advisor (Aries Wilson)
- Choose the day and time of your appointment
- Add comments and your cell number for a text reminder (optional)
- Select Confirm Appointment. You will receive confirmation and reminder email
All other inquiries, please contact the Arts Management main office.
Preparing for your Advising Appointment
- Be prepared to discuss and explore course options, address academic problems or concerns, and make decisions about the upcoming semester.
- Make a list of potential courses for the next semester.
- Explore your Degree Evaluation in PatriotWeb. After logging in, go to "student services, then "student records", then "degree evaluation menu," then "degree works."
During peak advising periods, appointments are at a premium. If you are more than 15 minutes late, reschedule through the online system.
If you don't cancel an appointment two hours in advance, your absence will be noted as a “no-show.” Three time offenders will not be able to schedule appointments until the end of the peak-advising season.
You can cancel/reschedule your appointment through the online system. If you can't make your appointment time, e-mail your faculty advisor or call (703) 993-9036 at least two hours in advance.